Inspire Rock County is an online tool, powered by Xello, that helps students with the preparation of their Academic & Career Plans. Through this engagement platform, the education community can directly assist students with:
- Finding relevance in what they are learning in the classroom, as well as non-academic activities too.
- Encouraging early ACP exploration; ACP advance work; and ACP completion or fulfillment standards .
- Reinforcing career choices or pathways that make sense.
- Providing information about career and employment opportunities that exist locally / regionally.
- Encouraging participation in (credit and non-credit earning) career-based learning activities.
For more info, click here.